We all very well know that the importance of voter card and its usage. The Indian Government introduced the online application process for the Indian citizens. If you have a computer or a laptop with internet facility it is easy for you to apply by just clicking at your place.
Steps to follow on How to Voter card online in www.nvsp.in
- First and for most is to visit the official website www.nvsp.in, where the page displays with New User Registration. Since your are applying for the first time click on that.
- Enter the correct mobile number and the email id in the box provided and click on the Register button.
- A message with verification number will be sent to your mobile. Type the verification number in the box and if not received then you can request it again by clicking on resend verification code link. click on the Proceed
- Form-6 page displays where in you have to fill your necessary details like name, address, mobile number, state, district ,etc. accurately. Do not leave any items. In the next page upload some documents such as colour passport size photo, id proof, address proof and age proof.
- Once you give your correct details click on submit.
- After this you will be provided with an Application ID Number, which should be saved for the future reference, further enquiries or your status of application.